Transportation Contact Information
Address: 3600 48th Avenue, Athabasca, AB T9S 1M8
Phone: 780-675-7080 Ext. 16
Toll Free: 1-888-488-0288 Ext. 16
Coordinator: Rhonda Alix
Division Office Liaison: Amber Oko, Secretary Treasurer
Phone: 780-675-7080 Ext.04
Aspen View Public Schools endeavors to make well-informed, timely decisions regarding student transportation in the event of adverse weather conditions....
Registration is now open for 2018 -19 school busing. Student Bus Registration Forms and Alternate Transportation Forms can be completed and submitted online; pr...
Notice to Parents of Students new to Aspen View Schools
Register now for student transportation by caling:
1-780-675-7080 Ext. 16 or
Toll free: 1-888-488-0288
Please have the following information available when you call to register:
- legal land location or street address where you live
- your child’s name and grade
- mailing address
- phone numbers and emergency contacts
Notice to all parents: Parents requiring alternate transportation services for their child to a location other than their residence (i.e. babysitter) must apply to the Student Transportation Department on an annual basis.
Parents may apply by accessing our “Alternate Transportation Request” form online or by faxing your written request to 1-780-675-3660.
- Student Bus Registration Form (2018-19)
- Alternate Transportation Request Form (2018-19)
- Transportation Concerns Form
- Bus Routes
- Transportation Parent Handbook
- Inclement Weather/Hazardous Road Conditions
- Transportation Procedures
- Transportation FAQs
- Transportation Fees
- Transportation Fees Waiver
- Safety & Maintenance Manual